TRAVELSMART EMPLOYERS KIT
The employers pack is divided into the following sections:
- Getting Started
An explanation of the process of developing an access plan (also known as a green transport plan). Includes:
- Walking - The simplest way to get to work
- Cycling - Healthy, quick and flexible.
- Public transport - With the right information, staff can go far.
- Car pooling - Cut fuel costs as well as personal emissions.
- Travel for work - For those business journeys during the day.
- Telecommuting - Cut out the commute altogether.
- Case Studies - A selection of best practice examples in travel behaviour change from around the world.
- Download PDF
This TravelSmart employers pack is designed to be used by Australian employers seeking to encourage their staff to travel to, from and for work in a more sustainable fashion.
It draws on the best travel behaviour change techniques from Australia and overseas and empowers workplaces to achieve real and lasting change in the way their staff travel.
While the on-line pack can be used as a stand-alone document, employers may wish to seek further guidance and assistance from state TravelSmart programs, where they exist:
Download TravelSmart Employers Kit
(travelsmartemployerskit.pdf - 267 KB)
Documents are available for downloading as PDF files. (PDF Help)